Information We Collect
Information you provide us
We collect information directly from you when you voluntarily provide us with the following:
• Registration Information: We may collect contact information from you, such as your first name, last name, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, shipping address, and billing address. We may also collect other data such as demographic data (gender, date of birth, and zip code).
• Customer Experience: We may collect data and personal information when you communicate with us via Customer Experience.
• Transaction Information: We and our payment providers may collect payment information such as your credit card details and billing information to process your orders. We may also collect, upon the point of purchase, product description, and time and date of the transaction.
• Traffic Data: We may collect data about the computer or mobile device you use, the type of web browser, the operating system, pages viewed, access times and dates, and your IP address.
• Other Information: We may collect other personal information that you voluntarily provide us such as usernames and passwords, and personal information you provide in communications with us.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also collect information from a third-party service you interact with on our Site such as if you use a third-party to log-in to our Site or if you use a third-party to complete a transaction through our Site.
How We Collect Information
We collect information (including personal information and Traffic Data) when you use and interact with the Site, and in some cases from third-party sources. Such means of collection may include:
• When you use the Site’s interactive tools and services;
• When you voluntarily provide information via forms;
• If you use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, as applicable;
• Through cookies, web beacons, analytics services and other tracking technology (collectively, “Tracking Tools”), as described below; and
• When you use the “Contact Us” function on the Site, send us an email, or otherwise, contact us.
We may use Tracking Tools to advertise to and better understand our users.
• Web Beacons: We may use Web Beacons to collect information about the use of the Site and to analyze how people are using the Site.
• We Service Analytics: We may use third-party analytics services to collect information about your interactions with the Site.
• Mobile Device Identifiers: Mobile device identifiers help iCleanse to better understand the demographics of our users and better customize and improve the Site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and service;
• Process transactions and fulfill orders;
• Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by iCleanse, request feedback, and send news, or other information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
• Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of iCleanse.
• Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings;
• Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see on other platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior.
Sharing of Information
• With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors, and other service providers;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of iCleanse;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
We may use a type of advertising commonly known as interest-based or online behavioral advertising. This means that some of our partners use Tracking Tools, such as cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons, to collect information about a user’s online activities to display iCleanse ads to the user based on the user’s interests
Social Network Sharing
Our Site may include social network sharing widgets that may provide information to their associated social networks or third parties about your interactions with our web pages that you visit, even if you do not click on or otherwise interact with the plug-in or widget. Information is transmitted from your browser and may include an identifier assigned by the social network or third party, information about your browser type, operating system, device type, IP address, and the URL of the web page where widget appears. If you use social network tools or visit social networking sites, you should read their privacy disclosures, to learn what information they collect, use, and share.
You may choose to opt-out of promotional messaging from iCleanse by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of our e-mails. If you choose to opt-out we may still contact you with non-promotional messaging, such as information about your account and transactions.
Links to Other Websites
We implement technical, administrative, and organizational safeguards to prevent access to your Personal Information by unauthorized persons. You should know, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes, and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To exercise your rights, you may make one request each year by contacting us using the Contact Us Form with a "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line or in the body of your message. Be sure to provide in the request sufficient information to properly identify you and/or the members of your family.
We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed unless applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time.
If we make major changes in the way we collect or use information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website or sending you an email.