Spring has sprung and we can see somewhat of an end in sight when it comes to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is relieving and exciting to know that millions of people each day are being vaccinated across the world. We are slowly taking steps in the right direction and that is something to celebrate. In 2020 and in 2021, businesses have had to come up with creative and unique ways to stay open while remaining safe and abiding by CDC guidelines. Protecting employees and customers is crucial and will continue to be a top priority in every setting. The past year and a half have caused a lot of industries to struggle to stay open. Assisting businesses by providing disinfection products to prevent the spread of disease is our goal.
Frequent disinfection and germ awareness are important and will be required even after the pandemic settles down. We now live in a new sense of reality that makes sickness and germ awareness more normalized than ever. There have been many unique solutions to trying to prevent the spread of infectious pathogens. iCleanse has invented an innovative new product that can replace the common hand sanitizer stand and disinfection wipes that have been frequently used within many businesses.
iCleanse New Revolutionary Product-The Swift UV
Have you heard the exciting news? iCleanse has finally announced the latest revolutionary UV-C product, the Swift UV. The Swift UV is the newest member of the iCleanse family of chemical-free UV-C technology. Equipped with cutting-edge technology, the Swift UV is the quickest and easiest way to disinfect your phone by killing 99.9% of infectious pathogens like human coronavirus, the common cold, and influenza in as little as 15 seconds. This product comes with a stand or can be mounted to the wall so it can fit in almost any space that you desire.
What is the Swift UV Good For?
This product is ideal for fast-paced busy environments and optimizes productivity. Place the Swift UV in points of entry where staff, customers, and patients can quickly and effectively kill the germs on their phones as they enter or exit, keeping themselves and others safe. Providing a safer and easier solution for businesses across the globe to create a germ-free environment was one of the main goals when developing the Swift UV. The Swift UV can be implemented into a wide variety of markets.
Industries & Spaces to Implement the Swift UV:
- Hospitals: Entrances, hallways, front desk, bathrooms, waiting rooms, hospital rooms, nurses’ stations.
- Airports: Entrances, TSA lines, check-in desk, bathrooms, airline lounges, retail stores, restaurants, shuttle, at gates and terminals.
- Shopping Malls: Front entrances, bathrooms, escalators, elevators, staff room.
- Spas and Salons: Front desk, bathrooms, entrances, hallways.
- Hotel: Front entrance, check-in desks, bars and restaurants, bathrooms, hallways, outside the elevator, staircases, gym, pool, staff room.
- Fitness Centers: Front entrance, locker rooms, bathrooms, pools, hallways, different studios, service desk.
- Restaurants: Front entrance, bathrooms, hostess podium, back of house.
- Nursing Homes: Entrances, bathrooms, physical therapy rooms, waiting rooms, staff rooms.
- Coworking Spaces: Coworking Spaces make up an ecosystem of startups, businesses, and business professionals that utilize the same building to work from. There is a unique mix of people in this space that share the same bathrooms, desks, kitchen, gym, and other spaces.
There are an endless number of industries that could utilize the Swift UV. It is easy to use, versatile, and efficient. Allowing people to quickly disinfect their phones and their hands at the same time in just 15 seconds, helps eliminate the possibility of passing viruses to others that share the same space. Many different industries use mobile devices as a part of their job. Disinfecting both company devices and personal devices is simple and fast with the Swift UV in your workplace. Protecting employees and customers inside your business is paramount these days and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
Swift UV Giveaway
iCleanse is thrilled to deploy Swift UV units across the country and around the world to a variety of businesses that truly need this technology in the workplace. The iCleanse Swift UV was invented in an effort to keep employees and customers as safe as possible.
Do you think your business would benefit from a Swift UV in the workplace? Do any other deserving businesses come to mind that would benefit from a Swift UV? iCleanse is administering a Swift UV Giveaway through the month of April. Ten brand-new Swift UV’s will be given to ten deserving companies. iCleanse will choose ten commendable companies and will select them based on which businesses would benefit from this device in their workplace!
To nominate your own company or another company that you believe is deserving, visit the link down below.